[R] library file for R's nmath routines

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 08:12:59 CET 2006

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, someone claiming to be `Globe Trotter' wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am wondering where the library file for R's nmath routines are?
>
> Doing a search on libR gave me the following:
> /usr/lib/libRKC16.so.1.2.0
> /usr/lib/libRKC.so.1.2.0
> /usr/lib/R/lib/libRlapack.so
> /usr/lib/R/lib/libR.so
> /usr/lib/libRKC.so.1
> /usr/lib/libRKC16.so.1
>
> None of these have the functions in nmath.

libR.so must have if this is a functional build of R.

But you have missed so much it is hard to help you.  You have not followed
the posting guide and told us anything about your R installation.  If you
installed from sources, you missed src/nmath/standalone/README.  If this
were a RedHat RPM, you missed separate RPMs for libRmath.  And so on.