Where to declare S4 classes?

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Sun Mar 5 09:18:11 CET 2006

OK. Looks like I have got it... going through the source code of sp,
classes are declared as usual functions in *.R files. With the current
example, suppose I must write two files of names "class-Prior.R" and
"class-SamplePrior.R" including
setClass("Prior",representation(Distrib="character",Params="list")) and
setClass("SamplePrior",representation("Prior",Sample="list"))  respectively.

Suppose the alphabetical order of each file name may be important
somehow, since "SamplePrior" cannot be defined without a prior
definition of "Prior"

Can anybody confirm?

If so, I can go on with validity checking functions...

Patrick