[R] R-help list: temporary problem in local archives

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 6 18:37:06 CET 2006

    Dimitri> Hi,

    Dimitri> It seems the list faced some problems during the
    Dimitri> weekend, so I am re-sending this message.

To be specific:  The only problems it saw was that the local  *archiving*
had stopped working from ~ Friday 17:30 MET.

The archiver now works again (and I have spent about an hour to
ensure that everything shows up in the archives as it should).

Dimitri's message actually *did* appear well on the list
(yesterday).

Martin Maechler, ETH Zurich
your mailing list manager