[R] NA in eigen()

Elizabeth Purdom epurdom at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 4 21:36:22 CET 2006

Sorry, I forgot to give my system details. I am using R 2.2.1 on a Windows
XP. I just did the standard download from the CRAN page for Windows. I did
not use any special options. I don't know what compilation the download is,
the details of BLAS or LAPACK for my computer, etc. -- how can I find this
information for my computer?
Thanks,
Elizabeth