[R] Book: Multilevel Modeling in R ETA?

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Mon Mar 6 15:31:28 CET 2006

On 3/3/06, Spencer Graves <spencer.graves at pdf.com> wrote:
> Hello, Zev:
>
>           Regarding Doug Bates' "Multilevel Modeling in R", I haven't seen any
> replies to your post, so I assume that the author is not ready to
> announce a publication date;  if you've heard anything, I'd like to know.

I'm sorry to say that publication of that book is still a long way
off.  There are so many things demanding my attention these days that
it takes me 6 days to get around to reading through the messages in
R-help.

Thanks for mentioning the vignettes, Spencer.  The mlmRev vignette in
particular shows some detailed examples.