[R] POSIX time zone codes

Jason Horn jason at 109valentine.com
Tue Mar 7 15:22:09 CET 2006

Thank you again Gabor, that did the trick.  Any thoughts on where I
go go for a reference for these time codes?  Where did you get
"CDT6CST" from?  Or is this just one of those things that is "common
knowledge" in UNIX circles.

To the R developers:  I recommend a sentence be added to the manual
for as.POSIXxx such as "vales for tz are system dependent, examples
for common systems are....."

Thanks!