[R] glm automation

Jean Eid jeaneid at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 7 23:21:31 CET 2006

If you know what the dependent variable is called and is the same for
all regressions see
?formula
Or you can do glm(ABC~. , ...,data=dat)

PS. the way you are calling the formula you are taking the first element
in the first column and the first element in the second column. So that
is not what you want.

For plots
see ?postscript

Jean