[R] help about TYPE III SS

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Thu Mar 9 16:13:27 CET 2006

I suppose you're referring to the sentence (or whatever it corresponds to in
the French version you cited):

"This means that the order in which the variables are selected will not have
any effect on the values in the Type III SS. The Type III SS is generally
the best method to use to interpret results when an interaction is part of
the model."

I would suggest that you take it up with XLSTAT support.

Andy

From: justin bem