[R] maximum likelihood estimate

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Mar 10 03:16:20 CET 2006

	  I suggest you go to "www.r-project.org" -> CRAN -> (select a local
mirror) -> Packages.  Among the offerings there, you will find the
following:

distr	Object orientated implementation of distributions
distrEx	Extensions of package distr
distrSim	Simulation classes based on package distr
distrTEst	Estimation and Testing classes based on package distr

	  I don't know that any of these will solve your problem, but if you
try them and still have problems, I suggest you then PLEASE do read the
posting guide! "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html", and submit
another question based on what you've learned in the interim.

	  Hope this helps.
	  spencer graves