[R] appending objects to a file created by save()

Rajarshi Guha rxg218 at psu.edu
Fri Mar 10 09:46:48 CET 2006

Hi,
  I've been slowly transitioning to saving sets of objects for a project
using save() rather than cluttering my workspace and then doing
save.image()

However, sometimes after I have done say:

save(x,y,z, file='work.Rda')

and I reload it a little later and  I see that I also want to save
object p. Currently I need to do:

save(x,y,z,p, file='work.Rda')

Is there any way to instruct save to append an object to a previously
created binary data file?

Thanks,

Rajarshi Guha <rxg218 at psu.edu> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE