[R] is there a formatted output in R?

Hans-Peter gchappi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 21:55:28 CET 2006

2006/3/11, Michael <comtech.usa at gmail.com>:
> I just need to be able to call my "clearscreen" function from all of my
> other scripts...
> Where do I put my "clearscreen" function?
> Is there a command similar to "include" in C++?

You can put the clearscreen function in a file. Then just "source" it,
which - with my basic C know how - should be the same as include.

All sourced function will "disapear" if you clear the environment (rm(
list = ls())). So it's maybe a good idea to source the global
functions/files everytime before executing the other scripts.

Regards,
Hans-Peter