[R] lmer

Christoph Buser buser at stat.math.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 13 17:36:24 CET 2006

Dear Erlend

For an answer to your first question about the degrees of
freedom, have a look at:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2006-January/016384.html

To answer the second question: I think that the "AGQ" method is
not yet implemented as the error message implies. "lmer" is a
function that is under development which needs some time.

Regards,

Christoph

Christoph Buser <buser at stat.math.ethz.ch>
Seminar fuer Statistik, LEO C13
ETH (Federal Inst. Technology)	8092 Zurich	 SWITZERLAND
phone: x-41-44-632-4673		fax: 632-1228
http://stat.ethz.ch/~buser/