[R] Mean structure in the "sem" package?

Adam D. I. Kramer adik at uoregon.edu
Tue Mar 14 02:23:23 CET 2006

Hello,

	Having searched the archives and Google, I'm reasonably confident
that this is a "new" question, though I admit to being a new R user and thus
potentially missing something simple.

	I have been using the "sem" package, and am interested in creating a
mean structure model (e.g., a model in which means of latent variables are
estimated). It is not apparant whether this is possible within the SEM
package...if anyone has done this before or has a suggestion of where to go
from here (or knows that it is not currently possible), I'd be most
appreciative.

Thanks,
Adam D. I. Kramer
Ph.D. Student, Social and Personality Psychology
adik at uoregon.edu