[R] How to join "specific Special Interest Group (=: SIG) mailing lists"

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed Mar 22 08:12:19 CET 2006

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006, Gabor Grothendieck wrote:

> Check out:

Yes, R-sig-Geo, like the other R-sig-* on this page, is a mailing list. In
this case, and like many others, you can also find out more through the
CRAN "Spatial" Task View (you find the Task Views in the navigation bar on
the left). These mailing lists are very often a good place to ask for
specific help, often related to packages grouped in Task Views. It is
worth repeating our gratitude to Martin Maechler for all his work with the
mailing lists!