[R] ANOVA & BOOTSTRAP

Romain.Mayor at ville-ge.ch Romain.Mayor at ville-ge.ch
Wed Mar 29 15:20:51 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm working on 30 natural populations of Aster amellus L. a threatened
plant species. My aim is to see if the population size influence on several
fitness trait. I build a multi-factorial ANOVA. The independents variables
are altitude, humidity, soil component, maintenance .... and population
density. Unfortunately my data have some heteroscedasticity even after
classical transformation. I'm looking for using resampling method or
bootstrap to test my multi-factorial Anova. I look on the different
packages but I'm not sure to understand the right procedure.
Could somebody help me, in giving me an example for testing multi-factorial
ANOVA with resampling or bootsrap procedure.

Thank you very much.

Romain Mayor
Assistant Doctorant Université Genève
Conservatoire et Jardin botaniques de la Ville de Genève
1 Ch de l'Impératrice
CP 60
1292 Chambésy, Geneva, Switzerland
tél office : 004122/4185125