[R] predict.glmmPQL Problem

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Mar 30 05:03:34 CEST 2006

	  Please try again after upgrading to the versions of R and MASS.

	  If you still have a problem, PLEASE do read the posting guide!
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html" before you submit another post.
Most of the people who donate their time to answer questions on this
listserve are more likely to answer a question if it is simple and
completely self contained -- including a very brief toy example that
they can copy from an email into R and reproduce the problem.  If they
can't do that, they are less likely to understand your question and
therefore less likely to produce a useful answer -- and less likely to
bother to even read carefully your question.

	  hope this helps,
	  spencer graves