[R] new to the list - problems with non-solid lines in eps export - problem fixed!

Gregor Volberg gregor.volberg at psychologie.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Mar 30 08:27:00 CEST 2006

Hi Uwe,

thanks for the reply! I used postscript() instead of dev.copy2eps(), but the
problem remained; furthermore, its the same on the screen and in a physical
print.
After some more testing, I figured out that I can produce the desired output
if I do not use the pre-defined  line type "dotted", as in

lines(LL[1:251], type="l", lwd=1, lty="dotted"),

but rather define an own line type as in

lines(LL[1:251], type="l", lwd=1, lty="11").

With this, dotted lines in the eps output look nice.
So, thanks again for your help,
Gregor

--
Dr. rer. nat. Gregor Volberg <gregor.volberg at psychologie.uni-regensburg.de>