[R] R-GUi

Scott Cunningham scunning at gmail.com
Mon May 1 03:09:02 CEST 2006

I'm trying to install R-GUI on my Mac OSX, but for some reason it is
not working.  Anyone with a Mac able to answer why I would be getting
the following error?  I am currently running Mac OS X 10.4.6, which
it seems to not be recognizing.

***

R.app GUI 1.15 for R 2.3.0
for Mac OS X 10.4.4 and higher

This package contains universal Cocoa-based R GUI for R 2.3.x for Mac
OS X 10.4.4 (Tiger) or higher.

Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 or higher
- R framework 2.3.x installed in its default location /Library/
Frameworks

The application called R will be installed by default in your
Applications folder, but you can change the location during the
installation.

This is a universal binary for both PowerPC and Intel based Macs.