[R] Modeling inverse relationship with copula

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue May 2 17:19:42 CEST 2006

	  I haven't seen any replies to your post, and I know nothing
about "copula".  In case you are still interested in help with this, I
will offer a few suggestions / questions.  First, have you reviewed the
posting guide! "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html"?  I believe that
the process described there has helped people answer their own
questions, and failing that, has increased on average the speed and
quality of replies received.

	  Also, have you tried a direct email to the maintainer [whose
email address can be obtained via 'help(package="copula")']?

	  Beyond that, have you made some attempt to use 'copula' to do
what you want?  For example, have you tried working the "examples" in
the help file for 'mvdc'?  If you have and you still have questions,
please submit another post including a self-contained example, e.g.,
modifying the "exampe" in the help file for 'mvdc'.

	  hope this helps.
	  spencer graves