[R] Adding elements in an array where I have missing data.

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Tue May 2 20:05:10 CEST 2006

--- Berton Gunter <gunter.berton at gene.com> wrote:

> Below.

My "what does it mean" was meant as a joke!  However
your responses + Gabor's have really helped.  I don't
really have the knowledge to understand everything but
I think I am getting a better feel for what is
happening which should translate to other parts of R
as well.  I have also found that I can use something
on faith for a few days and then I suddenly have
enough context to understand what it is doing.

Thanks again.