[R] Rcmdr problem - SciViews R

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue May 2 22:58:05 CEST 2006

Dear Philippe and Sachin,

The only packages that Rcmdr absolutely needs are tcltk and car; if other
packages (with the exception of rgl) are missing, then it will offer to
install them, so a manual install shouldn't be necessary. Another possible
source of problems, apparently, can be a saved workspace that is
automatically reloaded when R starts up.

Regards,
 John

John Fox
Department of Sociology