[R] Repeating tdt function on thousands of variables

Farrel Buchinsky fjbuch at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:24:26 CEST 2006

On 5/3/06, Uwe Ligges <ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de> wrote:
> Looks like you have to be much more specific:

tdt() is a function within dgc.genetics.
dgc.genetics is a package written by David Clayton and available at
http://www-gene.cimr.cam.ac.uk/clayton/software/
It consists of extensions to the genetics package.

I could always drop the text from the output of help(tdt) here. Would
that be acceptable ettiquete?

On the one hand my question is highly specific but on the other it
quite general..."How does one pass a whole batch of variable names to
a function that is not one of R base functions such as "mean")?"