[R] New-user support package - suggestions?

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Fri May 5 02:53:01 CEST 2006

Well, the risk is small of choosing the wrong editor, because I won't
be producing such videos.  Make no mistake, I think that they could be
a great idea, but only if executed by someone with more of a clue
about remote education than I have!  However, the suggestion is now
out in the archives, so maybe such a person will pick it up and run
with it!

I've had a number of very useful suggestions off-list, which I am
following up separately, and I'd like to encourage all the new and
relatively new users on this list to send me their gripes - off list,
of course, if you wish.

Cheers

Andrew

--
Andrew Robinson
Department of Mathematics and Statistics            Tel: +61-3-8344-9763