[R] nlme plot residuals per group

Osman Al-Radi osman.al.radi at gmail.com
Sun May 7 16:51:32 CEST 2006

dear list:

I used the nlme library according to the great Pinheiro/Bates book, on
R2.3, WinXp

Lac.lme is an lme object with unbalanced data, group is a factor
variable with three levels, when I tried to plot the residuals by
group I got this error msg:

>plot(Lac.lme,resid(.,type='p')~fitted(.)|group)
Error in limits.and.aspect(prepanel.default.xyplot, prepanel = prepanel,  :
        need at least one panel

Also When I try to use the auPred() function I get the follwoing error msg:
>plot(augPred(Lac.lme))
Error in tapply(as.character(object[[nm]]), groups, FUN[[dClass]]) :
        arguments must have same length

Any suggestions?

Thanks

--