[R] (sans objet)

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Mon May 8 18:52:54 CEST 2006

I guess that you are on Windows, and that you need to install the
tools required to build R packages. The instructions for doing this
are at

http://www.r-project.org/

and then visiting the "Manuals" and 'R Installation and
Administration" links. See especially section 3 and appendix F.  This
can be difficult.

You will likely face additional difficulties even after establishing
the tools required for building R packages; I do not think this will
be an 'easy' process.

Martin