[R] ks.test one-sample - where can I get a list of the strings specifying the distribution?

D.Campbell at iop.kcl.ac.uk D.Campbell at iop.kcl.ac.uk
Tue May 9 20:09:40 CEST 2006

Dear all,

One can use ks.test(x,y) for a one-sample kolmogorov-smirnov test:
  x being the data sample
  y being a string specifying a distribution

I notice the help on ks.test does not tell you how to get such a list. Is
this a hole in my R knowledge?

Where can I get a list of the strings specifying the possible
distributions?
and more specifically
What would be the string and following parameters for a uniform(0,1)
distribution?

regards
Desmond Campbell

Room C0.29, SGDP Centre
Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7848 0236
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7848 0866

Announcing the 7th MRC SGDP SUMMER SCHOOL
17 - 21 July 2006 with courses in
a) twin model fitting, Mx
b) gene expression and microarrays (Affymetrix)
 c) linkage, association and allied methods
See http://sgdp.iop.kcl.ac.uk/summerschool/