[R] ks.test one-sample - where can I get a list of the strings specifying the distribution?

D.Campbell at iop.kcl.ac.uk D.Campbell at iop.kcl.ac.uk
Tue May 9 21:23:38 CEST 2006

   Douglas

   Thank you very much.

   That was very helpful.
   Desmond Campbell
   Room C0.29, SGDP Centre
   Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF
   Tel: +44 (0) 20 7848 0236
   Fax: +44 (0) 20 7848 0866
   Announcing the 7th MRC SGDP SUMMER SCHOOL
   17 - 21 July 2006 with courses in
   a) twin model fitting, Mx
   b) gene expression and microarrays (Affymetrix)
   c) linkage, association and allied methods
   See http://sgdp.iop.kcl.ac.uk/summerschool/