[R] R and Java

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 10 12:47:23 CEST 2006

You keep on asking questions on this topic lacking basic information.
Please consult the posting guide:

1) Do not send HTML mail.
2) Do tell us your OS and platform.
3) Do ask the maintainer about contributed packages.

There are alternatives to SJava, for example Rserve and JRI at
http://www.rosuda.org/software/ (and see the R FAQ).