[R] importing a list

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed May 10 18:19:20 CEST 2006

?dump  ?source

But do you really need to save the fitted object as a txt file?
Saving/loading it in native format (?save  ?load) and then using ?update
would seem to be more straightforward.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box