[R] barplot's axis range; was: (no subject)

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Thu May 11 11:35:33 CEST 2006

Uwe Ligges wrote:

> angelare at to.infn.it wrote:
>
>> Good morning,
>> i'm drawing a barplot (data are stored in a matrix,nrow=3,ncol=10). So i
>> get 10 groups each containing 3 sub-bars. I need to change the range of
>> the y-axis when i plot respectively the first and the other two sub-bars
>> in each group. I can't manage. Could you help me?

1. Whoops, I hit the send button too early, sorry!

2. Please read the Posting guide (cited below this message) and learn to
use a sensible subject line

3. I'd use
  barplot(matrix(rnorm(30), 10, 3))
or
  barplot(matrix(rnorm(30), 10, 3), beside=TRUE)
and do not care about axes at all in this case.

Uwe Ligges