[R] two relatively simple questions

Rogerio Porto rdporto1 at terra.com.br
Fri May 12 22:14:18 CEST 2006

Mark,

1) search() is ok for R on my Windows XP: it shows all the loaded packages.
If you want to see all the intalled packages, try library().

2) try detach(package:nameofpackage) to remove it from seach list. To
uninstall it,
simply delete its directory that you can see through searchpaths().

3) nothing to do with Perl or make...

HTH,

Rogerio.