[R] apply

Marc Schwartz MSchwartz at mn.rr.com
Sat May 13 23:09:13 CEST 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 23:02 +0200, karim.regh wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> Iam a new user of R Software. I thank you very much for this Software.
> By running the R 2.3.0 software I have encountred aproblem:
> I have downloaded the tseriesChaos package from CRAN. When I try to
> run any function of the the tseriesChaos package for example, the c2
> function the R software diplays on the screen error, impossible to
> find the c2 function).
> Please help me! What shall I do to add on this package and run it
> correctly?
> Why the Software displays error, impossible to find the c2 function?
> Is it caused by a damaged version of the R 2.3.0?
> I thank you in advance and I am waiting forward your e-mail

Did you use:

  library(tseriesChaos)

before trying to use the functions that are contained in it?

See R FAQ:

  7.30 I installed a package but the functions are not there

Reading the Posting Guide as noted at the bottom of each e-mail coming
through the list would enable you to solve many basic problems such as
this.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz