[R] Interrater and intrarater variability (intraclass correlation coefficients)

Karl Knoblick karlknoblich at yahoo.de
Tue May 16 12:09:54 CEST 2006

Hello!

I want to calculate the intra- and interrater reliability of my study. The design is very simple, 5 raters rated a diagnostic score 3 times for 19 patients.

Are there methods/funtions in R? I only found packages to calculate interrater variability and intraclass correlation coefficients for matrices of n*m (n subjects, m raters) - I have n subjects, m raters and r repetitions.

Can anybody help?

Thanks!
Karl