[R] ROrca

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Tue May 16 12:24:43 CEST 2006

> From: Erin Hodgess <hodgess at gator.dt.uh.edu>
> To: r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
> Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 05:49:11 -0500
> Subject: [R] Rorca zip?
> Dear R People:
>
> Is there a Windows binary for ROrca, please?
>
> When I did the search on the R site, there were several links
> to a zip file, but all of the links were broken.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> R Windows R-2.3.0

ROrca works quite well for dynamic multiviews for correlated
high-dimensional data under the recent SJava's and R.

I think there were a few copies around somewhere on the 'net, I
believe the last location might've been on Greg Warnes' WWW site,
which I'm not sure was moved completely intact from Yale to Rochester
with him.

I've got a working copy of the last public release somewhere, of
course, but unfortunately, I don't have any means to distribute it.

I've even got a much more recent version, but I don't have the legal
authority to distribute it, as it was modified at work.

best,
-tony

blindglobe at gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we can easily
roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).