[R] stop current computation does not work?

Gabor Csardi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Wed May 17 02:15:47 CEST 2006

Also this may depend on the package you're using. For some functions in some
packages ctrl+c (or anything else) does not work. This is because C code
cannot be interrupted unless it is written with some care, and there are
some packages which do not support interruption. At least my igraph package
is such, so there is at least one of them.  :) or rather :(

Gabor

Csardi Gabor <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>    MTA RMKI, ELTE TTK