[R] Pairewise Likelihood

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed May 17 02:16:16 CEST 2006

	  I'm not familiar with "Pairwise likelihood".  RSiteSearch("pairwise
likelihood") produced 22 hits, none of which looked to me like they were
relevant, though some may be.  Google returned some articles that might
be relevant, but that was not clear to me.

	  However, some techniques go under different names in slightly
different applications areas, and many similar techniques don't always
have obviously similar names.  If you would still like help from this
listserve, you might try posting a brief description of the problem you
are trying to solve (rather than just the name of a particular
technique).  If you do that, I would encourage you to PLEASE do read the
posting guide! "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  It can often
help you organize your post in a way that might increase the speed and
utility of replies.

	  Hope this helps,
	  Spencer Graves

Pryseley Assam wrote:
> Dear R-users
>
>   Can anyone inform me of a library or more
specifically functions that can maximise (or
calculate) a Pairwsie likelihood from a data.

>   Better still, i would like to know if
there is a function (library)  that fits
regression models based on pairwise likelihoods.