[R] Off topic --- help in locating a source.

Augusto.Sanabria at ga.gov.au Augusto.Sanabria at ga.gov.au
Fri May 19 01:26:08 CEST 2006

Rolf,

The formula can be found in section 1.44-1.45
'Trigonometric (Fourier) series' of the famous book:

Gradshteyn I.S and Ryzhik I.M. "Tables of Integrals,
Series, and Products". Academic Press Inc. 4th printing.
London 1983.

Which is a translation of the Russian book from 1963.

Hope it helps,

Augusto

Augusto Sanabria. MSc, PhD.
Mathematical Modeller