[R] bayesian belief networks to determine causality

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon May 22 02:03:11 CEST 2006

	  I haven't seen any replies to your post, so I'll offer one brief
suggestion:  Have you tried 'RSiteSearch', as in 'RSiteSearch("belief
networks")'?  I just got 2 hits with this latter, one of which looked
like it might be relevant.  There are probably other relevant
capabilities but perhaps not quite by that term.

	  hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves