[R] JSS Code Snippets

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
Mon May 22 17:09:24 CEST 2006

JSS is trying to develop it's Code Snippets section. We have some
snippets lined
up and one published in the latest volume

http://www.jstatsoft.org/index.php?vol=16

If you have small chunks of code of obvious relevance to statistical
computing
(need not be in R) consider submitting it -- why keep it to
yourself ? Just a
matter of pasting a minimal amount of TeX into our templates and
diving into our
breathtakingly efficient review process.

We also welcome regular submissions and suggestions for special
issues, book reviews,
and software reviews. Of course if you suggest something you may very
well be asked
also to actually do something about that suggestion.

===
Jan de Leeuw; Distinguished Professor and Chair, UCLA Department of
Statistics;
Editor: Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Journal of Statistical
Software
US mail: 8125 Math Sciences Bldg, Box 951554, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1554
phone (310)-825-9550;  fax (310)-206-5658;  email: deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
.mac: jdeleeuw ++++++  aim: deleeuwjan ++++++ skype: j_deleeuw
homepages: http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu ++++++ http://www.cuddyvalley.org