[R] How can you buy R?

H. Skaug hskaug at gmail.com
Mon May 22 19:47:36 CEST 2006

About glmmADMB and GPL:

We were not very cautious when we put in the GPL statement.
What we wanted to say was that the use of glmmADMB is free, and
does not require a license for AD Model Builder.

Am I correct in interpreting this discussion so that all
we have to do is to remove the "License: GPL" statement
from the DESCRIPTION file (and everywhere else it may occur),
and there will be no conflict between glmmADMB and the
rules of the R community?

We have temporarily withdrawn glmmADMB until this question has been
settled.

hans