[R] lattice package - question on plotting lines

Deepayan Sarkar deepayan.sarkar at gmail.com
Wed May 24 07:46:08 CEST 2006

On 5/23/06, Tim Smith <tim_smith_666 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Tony. That solved a huge part of what I was trying to do.
>
>   I was going through the trellis documentation (Bell labs) too. Is there any
> other documentation/manual that you would recommend.

Taking a look at the Changes file, e.g. via

file.show(system.file("Changes", package = "lattice"))

may (or may not) be helpful, to the extent that

(1) it should list features unique to lattice (and hence not
documented in the Bell Labs docs) and

(2) it may suggest reasonably specific places in the lattice help
pages where details of such features might be found

Your mileage may vary.

-Deepayan