[R] Analog to matlab repmat function

Daniil Ivanov daniil.ivanov at gmail.com
Mon May 29 13:04:45 CEST 2006

Thanks a lot to all of you!

 Now I see, that use of R (and S) is very different from use of Matlab.
 There is no one-to-one correspondence.
 I'm shy to ask so stupid questions, but name of language R
 makes it hard to find relevant links trough google.
 Thanks for pointing to "S Poetry", I would never find it alone,
 since I was looking for R-related info.

Thanks, Daniil.