[R] Company Representative Needed In Your Country Urgently.

Nippon Oil Exploration Limited. shinji.nipponoil at inbox.lv
Wed Nov 1 00:28:28 CET 2006

COMPANY NAME: Nippon Oil Exploration Limited
CONTACT NAME: Shinji Nishio
LOCATION: 3-12, Nishi Shimbashi 1-chome,Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0003 Japan
BUSINESS TYPE: Manufacturer & Export/Selling
PRODUCTS OFFERED: Crude Oil / Raw Material
SEEKING AGENT IN TERRITORY: All of the world

OPPORTUNITY:

We are a manufacturer of raw material and we deal on crude oil and exploration of oil and gas, we have several factories to produce different product lines. Our main products are crude oil and other raw materials etc.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting our funds from our costumers as well as making payments through you to us.Please if interested in transacting business with us, so our clients could make payment to you being a representative,we will be very glad and compensations will be given and as well as other benefits.

Should you have any questions and if you are interested in this project, please contact me on getting the mail, wish we can be good partner too.

Please accept my
Best regards
Shinji Nishio

N: B
we are very much aware of scams going on all over the Internet and as such we are assuring you that at no time will you be required to make any upfront payments of your personal funds to us for whatever reasons, we are legitimate entrepreneur seeking for a trustworthy foreign partners/relationship on a long term bases.