[R] Compare linear regressios for significant differences of the slopes

Rainer M Krug RKrug at sun.ac.za
Fri Nov 3 08:12:40 CET 2006

Hi

I haven't received any ideas yet - I just wanted to confirm if this is a
simple question? Should I follow the idea of checking if slope +- stddev
slope overlap?

Thanks,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation
Biology (UCT)

Department of Conservation Ecology and Entomology
University of Stellenbosch
Matieland 7602
South Africa

Tel:		+27 - (0)72 808 2975 (w)