[R] Translation of R code required

Sarah White swhite at sgul.ac.uk
Fri Nov 3 19:06:25 CET 2006

I am using Windows XP, R version 2.4.

The code works until I get to the fourth line starting

model.effect

and I receive the following Error message.

Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : object "Centre" not found

When I say it works until the fourth line I mean I dont get an error
message until then. It doesn't necessarily mean it has done what it
should have done before then.

Thanks for the help.

Sarah

Sarah Goslee wrote:

>> I am a complete novice when it comes to R.  I have been sent some code
>> which I need to run on a dataset.  I have downloaded  and installed R
>> but I dont seem to be able to get the code to run.
>

> It would be very helpful if you would tell us your OS, version of R, and
> if you would copy and paste the errors into your email so we can see
> what went wrong.
>
> Sarah

Sarah White
Biostatistician