[R] Measuring the effects of history on event probabilities

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Nov 5 05:17:08 CET 2006

      I haven't seen other replies, so I'll offer a feeble comment:
It's not clear to me the "events" for which you want to estimate
probabilities.  If you would still like help from this listserve, I
suggest you send us a toy example with typical (possibly made up) "data"
consisting of 5-10 "observations" on 2-4 individuals.  Then tell us what
you'd like to do in terms of this toy example, possibly including things
you've tried and why they didn't seem to give you what you wanted.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves