[R] Exercises for 'Using R'

Ulrik Stervbo ulriks at ruc.dk
Sat Nov 11 13:44:19 CET 2006

Hello everyone,

We have started a very small R study group here in Berlin, Germany.
Since we're all relatively new to R we are using 'Using R for
Introductory Statistics' by John Verzani (one used that at a course
once).

Is there anyone who have exercisers fitting for group discussions,
preferably following the chapters of John's book? The exercises in the
book seem to be more of a 'do this, do that, what is the result?'
kind, which is great for getting into R, but makes our meetings a bit
slow and dull (nice time for coffee drinking and chit chat, though).

We are a mix of people, but all Ph.D. students and all with a
background in cell-biology.

Thanks in advance!
Ulrik