[R] R Help

Jeffrey Robert Spies jspies at nd.edu
Sat Nov 11 20:36:41 CET 2006

If you were trying to use the sep="\t" argument, you might have
encountered an error, as there are three tabs one of the two blank
lines at the end of your data file.  The default for read.table and
read.delim (as has been suggested by David and Benilton) is
whitespace, which consumes the unintended tabs w/o problem.

Jeff.