[R] Unexpected behavior in boxplot

Austin, Matt maustin at amgen.com
Sun Nov 12 05:24:31 CET 2006

Apologies for the html mail, my company just upgraded and I forgot to change
the default mail behavior.

Version information that I also forgot:

> version
               _
platform       i386-pc-mingw32
arch           i386
os             mingw32
system         i386, mingw32
status
major          2
minor          4.0
year           2006
month          10
day            03
svn rev        39566
language       R
version.string R version 2.4.0 (2006-10-03)

--Matt