[R] Correspondence Analysis

Kris Lockyear noviodunum at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 04:03:29 CET 2006

Dear All,

I am in the process of teaching myself R and am getting the hang of it
slowly, and so apologies for what may be a novice question. (Many thanks to
those who have helped me so far).

I have been performing "normal" Correspondence Analysis for a number of
years using a variety of packages. CA is available in a number of R packages
(e.g. vegan).

Could anyone advise me which one(s) would provide me with the "standard"
Greenacre diagnostic statistics (ie. quality, mass, contribution etc as
discussed in Correspondence Analysis in Practice, esp. chapter 11) and how I
get hold of them?

Many thanks in advance, Kris Lockyear.